Includes Florida licensed home health agencies and nurse registries.
Agency members include Florida-licensed home health agencies and nurse registries. First year dues are $922, and dues each year thereafter are based on the following formula:
Annual Gross Revenue from Most Recent Fiscal Year x 0.001257
(Minimum dues will be $922, maximum dues will be $3,670)
Benefits to membership include:
- Access to password-protected areas on our website, which houses all relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance information, HCAF publications and much more!
- Be represented on key issues affecting home health care through a diligent lobbying effort and legislative program. HCAF closely monitors all state and federal legislation affecting the industry, and this effort extends to the regulatory side of our issues. HCAF is involved in rule reviews and rewrites and keeps its members up to date on relevant changes.
- Publications including:
- HCAFeNews, HCAF’s up-to-the-minute and online blog with provider updates, calls to action and more
- HCAFeHighlights, our weekly e-newsletter detailing current events and issues
- The Florida Home Care Connection, our bi-annual magazine featuring articles from industry experts across the nation
- Subscription to either or both of our listserves (regular and private duty).
- Discounts on Association events like conferences, education events, exhibit/trade shows, luncheons and committee meetings! Members can also obtain discounts from HCAF-approved vendors on home care products and services such as lower insurance rates, subscription fees and medical products.
- Participate with regional home care providers in your area at district meetings and through joining a District Advisory Group to discuss current issues and share best practices.
- Get involved with various Committees and Task Force, serve as a Regional Director, run for a leadership position and/or vote on Association issues.
- Exposure and opportunities for referrals are given to our members for patients relocating to Florida. Members are also featured in (and can request at any time) our Membership Directory.
Ready to Join?
Download the Membership Application
For More Details...
Download our membership brochure and our member benefits package flier or please contact HCAF at (850) 222-8967.
*Rates are subject to change.