Associate membership is open to employers or individuals that are not Certified or Private Duty providers. They may be home infusion therapy companies, licensed nurse registries, durable medical equipment dealers, home care agency management companies, or other vendors serving the needs of provider members. Associate members have voting rights and can to participate in activities and receive published information within their membership category.
The benefits HCAF offers Associate members give a competitive edge – $2,300 in savings for just $865 in membership dues per year. To join or renew your membership, use the online or print applications below.
- Access to our membership network, including membership data upon request all year long
- Get connected with our network of 500+ agencies in Florida through subscription to our members-only listserv where industry leaders communicate about the issues impacting their agencies and businesses.
- Free exposure for more referrals through promotion on our website with your logo included in a rotating banner ad, inclusion in our comprehensive online and print directory (sent to all home care agencies and hospitals in Florida), and periodic feature in the Associate Spotlight section of our weekly e-newsletter.
- Publications and information, including the latest news, issues, and events impacting the home care industry.
- Networking opportunities with regional home care providers at twice-per-year District Meetings and educational events and workshops.
- Special year-round discounts for all of our events, including pricing to exhibit your products and services among top providers at our annual conference, meetings, and education events, as well as discounts on advertising and through posting jobs on the Career Center.
- Representation at the State and Federal levels of government with HCAF working side by side with lawmakers and regulators to advance our members’ interests.
For questions about membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com.