Certified Provider membership in HCAF is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver health services directly to the sick and disabled in their homes. Certified Provider Members in HCAF shall be licensed home health agencies that are Medicare- and/or Medicaid-certified providers.
The benefits HCAF offers Certified Provider members give a competitive edge. To join or renew online, click here.
Certified Provider Member Benefits
- Expert advice and information from home care industry just a phone call away
- Legislative advocates fighting for your interests in the halls of Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee
- Savings on all meetings and workshops, including continuing education workshops and the Annual Conference & Trade Show –– Florida's largest home care industry event of the year
- The latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant
- Tools and resources, including model forms and policies
- Discounts on products and services from vendors to the industry
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida’s home care agencies’ compensation and fringe benefits
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year
- Exposure through listings in our online and print member directory (also provided to every hospital discharge planner in Florida)
- Subscriptions to HCAF publications, including our weekly e-newsletter, monthly quality matters newsletter, and biannual magazine
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center, sent via email biweekly to more than 8,000 home care professionals
- First Year Dues: $949
- Renewal Dues: Based on Gross Annual Revenue (see dues scale below)
Corporate Membership Dues: If your company has 10 or more locations you will receive a special corporate discount. If this applies to you, call HCAF at (850) 222-8967.
Renewal Dues Scale
- $733,333 or lower = $949 dues
- $1,000,000 revenue = $1,295 dues
- $1,500,000 revenue = $1,942 dues
- $2,000,000 revenue = $2,589 dues
- $2,500,000 revenue = $3,237 dues
- $2,930,000 revenue or greater = $3,780 dues
For questions about Membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Julia Heath, Associate Director of Membership Services, at email@example.com.