Private Duty Provider membership in HCAF is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver care services to individuals in their homes. Private Duty Provider Members in HCAF shall be licensed-only (non-Medicare- or Medicaid-certified) home health agencies.
The benefits HCAF offers Private Duty Provider members give a competitive edge. To join or renew online, click here. To download a Provider Membership application, click here.
Private Duty Provider Member Benefits
- Expert advice and information about private duty and non-skilled home care just a phone call away
- Legislative advocates fighting for your interests in the halls of Tallahassee
- Savings on all meetings and workshops specific to the Private Duty industry, including the Annual Conference & Trade Show –– Florida's largest home care industry event of the year
- The latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant
- HCAF's Monthly Private Duty Lunch & Learn (free to members)
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more
- Discounts on products and services from vendors to the industry
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida’s home care agencies’ compensation and fringe benefits
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year
- Exposure through listings in our online and print member directory (also provided to every hospital discharge planner in Florida)
- Subscriptions to HCAF publications, including our weekly Private Duty e-newsletter and biannual magazine
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center, sent via email biweekly to more than 8,000 home care professionals
For questions about Membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Kristen Wheeler, Director of Private Duty Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.