Private Duty provider membership is open to organizations whose primary purpose is to deliver care services to individuals in their homes. Private Duty provider members in HCAF shall be licensed-only (non-Medicare- or Medicaid-certified) home care agencies.
The benefits HCAF offers Private Duty provider members give a competitive edge. To join or renew your membership, use the online or print applications below.
- Expert advice and information about Private Duty and non-skilled home care just a phone call away.
- Exposure in our online and print member directory, sent to every hospital discharge planning unit in Florida.
- Policy advocates fighting for your interests year-round in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee.
- Savings on all meetings and workshops specific to the Private Duty industry, including the Annual Conference & Trade Show –– Florida's largest home care industry event of the year!
- Five free online learning courses of your choice per year.
- HCAF's Monthly Private Duty Lunch & Learn (free to members).
- Discounts on products and services from industry vendors.
- Reduced fees for our online Career Center.
- Publications, including our weekly e-newsletter and biannual magazine, as well as access to our LISTSERV for breaking news and member-to-member dialogue about best practices, recommendations, and more.
- Latest news and analysis to help you run your agency and stay compliant.
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and more.
- Access to comparative survey data on Florida agencies’ salary and fringe benefits.
For questions about membership, please call HCAF membership services at (850) 222-8967, or send an email to Kristen Wheeler, Director of Private Duty Services, at email@example.com.