Package valued at more than $12,000 and includes…
- Opportunity to setup a table top display within the breakfast and luncheon area (Wednesday), depending on space availability; if space is not available, HCAF will create signage displaying your logo with a thank you message and make an announcement recognizing your sponsorship (valued at $6,000)
- Opportunity to setup a table top display in the foyer of the presentation room on both Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday (valued at $4,000)
- Opportunity to introduce a general session speaker, based on availability and order of sponsorship of commitment (valued at $500).
- Your company logo and link on all email correspondences related to the conference (valued at $400)
- Free vendor table and preferential space at the reception (Tuesday) –– as space allows, and other benefits of vendor reception listed below (valued at $300)
- Your company logo included in our event flyer that will be printed and faxed (valued at $200)
- Your company logo and link on our conference website (valued at $200)
- Your company ad/slide and logo included in looping presentation between conference sessions (valued at $100)
- Your company logo on printed sign-in attendee rosters (valued at $50)
- Recognition in a handout that acknowledges your Platinum level sponsorship (valued at $50)
- Distribution of Your Company's marketing flyer (you print and ship to HCAF) or promo item to all attendees (valued at $200)
- If sending a flyer, it will be handed to attendees as a part of the meeting handouts.
- If sending a promo item, it will be made available to attendees at the registration table.
- Opportunity to be a “Featured Columnist” in one edition of our weekly electronic newsletter. This is an opportunity to showcase your company as an industry expert on a relevant topic that is determined by HCAF and your company (priceless exposure and brand awareness opportunity!)
- Opportunity to have a representative assist HCAF staff and board with attendee registration area (priceless exposure and brand awareness opportunity!)
- Opportunity to introduce a speaker during a breakout session, based on availability and order of sponsorship of commitment, and assist with attendee sign-in table; sponsors are welcome to distribute marketing materials as space allows at the sessions you assist with (priceless exposure and brand awareness opportunity!)
- Opportunity to submit an article in our glossy magazine that will be distributed to every home care agency in Florida (priceless exposure and brand awareness opportunity!
- 2 free registrations to attend conference educational sessions
- If extra meeting space is available, these sponsors will have first opportunity to schedule rooms for private meetings
- As in the past few years, only Associate Members in good standing will be able to participate in this event
Want to see other sponsorship opportunities for this event? Please click here.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to Julia Heath at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received before December 31 are subject to a 15 percent fee. Cancellations received after December 31 are subject to a 40 percent fee. No refunds will be issued after January 9. Outstanding invoices after January 9 are due in full and no adjustments will be made. Several people cannot share one registration, but if a registrant cannot attend, then a substitute can attend in his/her place for no additional fee.